Your treatment is a whole body focus and will adapt and change as you do. While your personal journey may vary, you can also expect:
1. Creativity – I meet you and your body where you are with individualized care. Experience freedom, flexibility and pleasure in moving your body, in food choices and learning how to understand what your body needs and wants. I help you to become aware of the signals your body is sending and how to interpret them.
2. Advanced Knowledge – Gain the skills to navigate your way through the ever-changing world of wellness and improve your overall health long term. I use a combination of skilled clinical and orthopedic techniques utilizing assessments, manual therapy, therapeutic and functional strength exercises, inflammation and nutritional intervention to help you achieve optimal health and wellness results.
3. Support and accountability – Experience a balanced, enjoyable approach to creating a lifestyle of true health and not just a short-term health fad. Let self care become your new healthcare.
4. Consistency – I create an environment that helps you eliminate any excuses for not improving your health.
5. Working to be pain free – I work with you to improve your breathing patterns and reeducating your muscles to find your optimal postural alignment and movement alignment so you can sit, move and play pain-free.
6. Highly effective movement and nutrition strategies – Learn the most up to date information and strategies for using breath, meditation, movement and nutrition to improve your overall health and wellness. I help you overcome your biggest obstacles so movement and nutrition become a priority.
7. Motivation and Inspiration – Receive tips and strategies for developing a healthy lifestyle placing a high priority on mindset, movement, education and nutrition. Gain excitement and enthusiasm about creating your new healthy lifestyle while building long-lasting habits.
8. Gain Confidence – You will gain the confidence that you are on the right track, creating long lasting health and wellness.
9. Measure and track your progress – This not only helps you to stay the course, it also helps you to see what you have overcome. Gain the ability to understand what your body needs by tracking how you feel with food and movement helps you to course correct when necessary and create a program you enjoy.
10. Results! – Although I cannot be with you 24/7. I know that if you are willing to dedicate yourself 100% and following my recommendations, applying them daily, weekly, monthly and sticking with it, you will feel and see the results of creating long-term success.
Areas of FocusPain Relief, Integrative Rehabilitation Therapy, Advance Manual Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Spontaneous Muscle Release (SMRT), Nutritional Counseling, Kinesiotape, Yoga, Meditation, Strength and Conditioning Training, Health and Wellness, Metabolic Testing, Workplace Wellness
CredentialsClinical Orthopedic Manual TherapistVisceral Manipulation TherapistCertified Medical Exercise SpecialistCertified Personal TrainerCertified Group Fitness InstructorAquatic Fitness ProfessionalExperienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200)Enhanced Fitness TrainerMind, Body Wellness CoachInstrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization – Basic and AdvancedKinesiology Taping – Basic and PerformanceWhole Food Plant Based NutritionCorrective Exercise SpecialistCertified Barre InstructorCertified Visceral Techniques Practitioner (in progress)Integrative Health and Well-Being Coach
Leave a Reply ·